Wedding Photography Prices Cambridge
Candid Natural Wedding Photography From £995
Included with all my wedding photography you will get:
• Wedding day photography by me
• Fully edited and retouched high resolution photographs of your day (some in black and white and others in colour) with licence for you to print and share
• A private online gallery of your photographs
• A pre-wedding meeting to discuss your wedding day plans
You choose how much time I spend with you:
Jinjabird – £1295. For those who want the whole day covered:
• All day coverage from getting ready to a couple of hours after the first dance
• Around 600 plus* photographs
• A USB drive of your photos in a presentation box along with 50 6x4 prints
Lovebird – £995. For those who want all the important moments covered:
• Coverage starting just prior to the ceremony and ending just after the first dance
• Around 500 plus* photographs
• A USB drive of your photos
Bluebird – £695. For those who have a short day or only want part of it covered:
• Coverage starting just prior to the ceremony and ending at the start of the wedding breakfast. This will include a posed cake cutting and speeches if done before the meal
• Around 400 plus* photographs
• A digital download of your pictures
– This option is only available on selected dates contact me for details
Prices of extras and albums are as follows:
• Engagement shoots – £175 I will spend two hours on location with you creating some beautiful romantic images to remember this special time. These are often used by couples for their wedding stationary or signing books. Includes 30 high resolution jpeg files retouched and ready for printing.
• Beautiful storybook albums start from – £345 And can be added anytime before or after your wedding. Each book is designed by me and then sent for manufacture in Italy.
• Parent albums – £295 or £245 for two or more.
• Signing boards – £125 A 24 x 20 inch framed image surrounded by a wide writing mount for your guests to sign.
• Signing books – £175 An A4 book containing 15 images and 30 pages for your guests to write in.
Availability. To reserve your date I require a signed contract and £300 booking fee. The fee is deducted from your final balance which is due one month before your wedding. As I receive an average of 45 enquiries a month I cannot reserve any date without the completion of the contract and booking fee.
*The exact number of photos delivered depends on the size of the wedding and in most cases exceeds the numbers stated. However, for very small weddings this may not be the case.
I get booked several years in advance for the summer months. I am now fully booked for June 2018 with very limited dates left for May, July and August. I am also fully booked for June 2019 with July 2019 almost full.
I sometimes have last minute dates available due to cancellations so it may be worth enquiring.
If you have any questions or would like to check availability please get in touch. I would love to know about your wedding plans.